People get shocked when they find out there is a possibility they can connect two headphones to the same TV, and we want you to know that doing this is very possible and easy provided you take the necessary steps. In order to get this done, you need to the right steps to take regarding how to connect two bluetooth headphones simultaneously to TV, and that is what this post is here to talk about.
There are several reasons why you would choose to connect two headphones to the same TV, and maybe you want to watch a favorite show with your lover, partner, or friend quietly, or you people do not enjoy watching the same shows or movies at the same volume. There are so many reasons why people will opt to watch TV shows or movies using two different headphones.
The disappointing fact is so many television sets are not designed to connect to two headphones, but there are still steps you can take to find your way around it. With the help of a Bluetooth adapter and Bluetooth technology, you will find it easy to connect two headphones to a television, Mac, PC, and Android devices. When it comes to listening or viewing in better sound quality, so many people have decided to go further than the boundaries of technology.
Without wasting further of your time, here is a quick guide on how to connect two bluetooth headphones simultaneously to tv;
Interesting Post – How To Balance Treble And Bass
How To Connect Two Bluetooth Headphones Simultaneously To TV
Below are the right steps you should take when you want to connect two bluetooth headphones to the same television;
- The first step for you to take is to shop for a bluetooth transmitter that will be compatible with your TV, and one of the best bluetooth transmitter device you can trust and go for is the 1Mii B03 Bluetooth transmitter. This device remains the best option as it can connect two devices at the same time
- The next step for you to take is connecting the bluetooth transmitter to a power supply channel for you to be able to turn it on, and this bluetooth transmitter comes with a a power adapter and USB power cable
- You should connect the bluetooth transmitter to the audio output on your television once you have successfully turned it on, and this bluetooth transmitter also features a 3.5mm audio cable, 3.5mm female to male RCA cable, and an optical cable
- After carrying out step three successfully, you should connect the bluetooth transmitter with your bluetooth enabled headphones devices. What you must note is going close to the transmitter when doing this is very important as it guarantees having a very strong connection
- Now that you have successfully paired the two headphones to your television using the bluetooth transmitter, you can now listen to your shows and movies using both headphones.
Trendy Post – How To Connect Two Bluetooth Speaker To iPhone
Connecting Bluetooth Headphones To Android
One interesting feature of the Samsung Dual Audio is it makes it possible for audio to be sent from two bluetooth devices, meaning you can pair two headphones at the same time. In order for you to make use of this bluetooth capability, you need to first pair both headphones to the Samsung device. The next thing for you to do is log onto the media panel on your device once you have successfully paired both headphones to your android device.
Only devices with the Bluetooth 5.0 technology will have the Samsung dual audio feature. Check out the right steps below that will help you connect bluetooth headphones to android devices.
- Make sure the headphones you want to connect are in their pairing modes
- Go to the quick settings panel on your Samsung device which you can find when you swipe from the top of your screen
- You need to turn on your bluetooth settings by tapping or holding the bluetooth icon
- You will find the headphone you want to connect to your android device from the list of discoverable devices right in front of you
- You are going to get a bluetooth pairing permission notification which you will click to accept
- The fire headphone you successfully connect with display as ‘connected for audio’ on your device, which is followed by an audio notification
- You can repeat the same process for the second headphone, and that is all there needs to be done when connecting two bluetooth headphones to an android device
Connecting two bluetooth headphones to the same TV might not be possible on television that do not support dual audio functions. What can you do if you find yourself in this position? The truth is there are several smart TV’s designed to be this way, but there is another way to go around it. What you will have to do is to purchase mutiple adapters only if your television supports the Bluetooth 5.0 technology.
This tells you you can still end up connecting your bluetooth headphones to your television that doesn’t support dual audio functions, while another thing you can do is to make use of a third party. This third party app can be downloaded right to your smart TV, and setting up this third party application will allow you to enable the dual audio functions so you can connect with two bluetooth headphones simultaneously.
Now, it is clear to everyone that there are simple steps that can be taken which makes connecting two bluetooth headphones to the same TV very easy and possible. What makes the entire connection process easy is having a good understanding of what comes into play, and the possibility of this connection working as planned also depends on your devices and equipment.
Choosing the option in your advanced bluetooth settings makes it very easy if your television supports dual audio features and has a bluetooth 5.0 technology. With these options, it will be very easy to connect two headphones to the same television so you can be able to listen, stream, and watch anything you want to watch quietly and discreetly.