One of the long-time manufacturers of speakers and earbuds worldwide today is the JBL brand. People love this brand so much because they design earbuds, speakers, and headphones that produce exceptional sound quality.
Whether you are gaming, listening to music or podcast, or streaming a movie or show, the JBL earbuds have proved that they are the best choice for everyone in recent years.
Pairing or connecting JBL earbuds is what this post will talk to you about today, and you have found the right page with the answers you need if you have been searching for answers.
Speakers, headphones, and earbuds with amazing sound quality are what the JBL brand is known for, and the fact that most of their products are not expensive contributed to their popularity today.
Vibrant graphics, superb bass sounds, exciting and energetic tunes are yet another way to identify the JBL brand, and you will find a host of so many products from the JBL brand when you look online or visit the market to shop for one today.
Before we go ahead and show you how to pair or connect JBL earbuds, it will interest you to know that you can connect your wireless JBL earbuds or headphones using the JBL headphones app.
In addition, you can also make use of your Android or Apple phone in controlling the wireless headphone app.
Interestingly, there is a variety of things that you can do on this app which includes smart ambient features, noise-canceling functions, and also voice assistant features.
Now that you already know the key and vital things you should know about the JBL brand, it is time for us to show you how to connect the JBL earbuds.
However, we would also like you to know that there are cases when your JBL earbuds might not connect with any device you intend to connect them to.
This might seem like you are having a bad day already, but you shouldn’t be so surprised as these things are bound to happen sometimes. In most cases, it doesn’t mean that your JBL earbuds are faulty or your device is bad.
There might be something you have failed to do right, which caused it not to connect. Not connecting properly or hardware issues might be the reason why your earbuds and device have failed to connect, but below are some reasons why you might be having issues with connecting your earbuds and your device.
- You might have disabled your device’s Bluetooth device
- Maybe your earbud has run out of power
- Maybe you have connected your device to another earbud already
- Your device might have duplicate copies of the earbuds already
- Your device might have an outdated version
- Maybe you wrongly connected your device to the last device you connected with
How To Pair JBL Earbuds
You need to know that it doesn’t matter whether you use a JBL headphone, speaker, or earbud. The fact is all of these devices share the same pairing design and steps.
How To Connect JBL Earbud With Android Phone
- Set your JBL earbuds to the pairing mode
- Go to the settings section of your phone
- Find your way to the bluetooth page
- Turn on your bluetooth option and search for the JBL earbud from the list of active devices around you.
- If you have successfully connected your phone to your device, start enjoying whatever you want to listen to.
How To Connect JBL Earbuds With iPhone Device
- The first step remains setting your earbuds in the pairing mode
- Go ahead and open up the settings option on your phone after setting your earbuds in the pairing mode
- Click on the bluetooth option when you enter and navigate around the settings page
- Turn on the bluetooth option and check if the earbud is already paired with your iPhone device
- You will see your earbud in the active devices on the list of available devices
- Click on it, and both devices will pair successfully
- You can start enjoying your music or movies now that you have successfully paired both devices
How To Connect JBL Earbuds To A Windows PC
- Go to Settings on your device and click on the bluetooth option, which you will find on the right panel.
- Turn on the bluetooth option.
- You should set your earbuds to pairing mode after turning on the bluetooth option on your windows device.
- Go ahead and click on add device on your windows device
- Click on bluetooth option
- Please wait for your windows device to search for available devices around you, and your JBL earbud will come up as long as it has been set to its pairing mode.
- Click on the earbud when it pops up, and you can start making use of it immediately.
How To Connect JBL Earbuds With MacBook
- Like with all other steps mentioned in this post, the first thing you must do is set your earbuds to pairing mode.
- Go to your MacBook and click open system preference
- You will find the bluetooth option on the list of options under system preference
- Go ahead and turn on the bluetooth on the left side of your screen
- You will find a list of discoverable devices on the right side of the screen, so tap to connect when you find the JBL earbuds
- You have successfully connected your device to your JBL earbud, so go ahead and start making use of it immediately.
One of the problems people have to deal with sometimes is just one earbud working, and the first thing you need to check when this happens is if both earbuds are charging.
This problem happens most times when connections between the earbuds are not well-positioned inside their shells. It is recommended that you clean out both earbuds to get rid of dirt and debris that might be blocking connections or blocking off contact.
Everything we have talked about in this post will help you connect your earbuds to several devices, and you should no longer have issues with connecting your earbuds after reading this post and getting to this point.
You can go ahead and try out any of the methods we have outlined for you in this post, and tell us what you experienced in this post’s comment section.
My name is Johnson Lewis and I am a music coach, producer and Blogger. I enjoy writing about music, instruments, music equipments and I love helping people become better singers.